Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A Few of my Favorite Things

In this post you can see 6 things that are important to me.

  • The blue controller is a stand-in for my Playstation, which is hooked up to a television and a hassle to unplug, even so, that controller is the one I most often use when playing on it.
  • The computer is an Alienware laptop that I use for playing video games. I spend lots of time on that computer an always highly enjoy myself while playing on it.
  • The black rectangle is my iPad, which is probably the device I use most often. While I use it for a variety of purposes, the main reason is to watch YouTube which is a huge comfort to me. That iPad is almost always by my side.
  • Underneath the iPad are my headphones which I use multiple times a day. I am even wearing them while typing this. They are comfortable and are a huge part of my day.
  • The ball of fabric is my scarf, which is honestly falling apart. It is essentially a security blanket, and despite people (mostly my mom) telling me to throw it out and move on, it remains my second biggest comfort that I have
  • Below all of this is my main comfort- my cat Aiden. He is an emotional security cat and routinely makes my day both better and more chaotic. He is a love bug and I am eternally grateful for him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Natural History of the Senses Relief Sculpture

  Mirrors Large Mirror, Mirror Shards, Foam board 14" x 14" x 1"     This sculpture is inspired by a very specific passage in...